Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Not on TV for those in the UK but there are ways.

I think it's fair to say we owe this lot one after last season, where for some reason we just couldn't break them open and only scored 1 goal in the 2 league games, we did batter them in the FA Cup though.

Pep said in the post match interview tonight that Walker will be out for a while, so that's a bit of a worry. I assume Stones is still out. I expect Phillips to still be out following his surgery.

Unsure whether Rodri is fit enough to start.

My Team Prediction:
--------------Ederson
Cancelo---Dias---Ake---Gomez
-------------Gundogan
-----De Bruyne---Bernardo
Foden-----Haaland----Grealish

Centre backs is a case of pick any right footer to go with any left footer, they're all good.

I'd start Rodri over Gundogan if he's fit.

Last edited:
Referee: Andy Madley.
Assistants: Derek Eaton, Steve Meredith.
Fourth official: Robert Jones.
VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn.

....................Ederson................
Cancelo ..Akanji ..Ake ..Gomez
DeBruyne Gundogan Bernardo
Foden ......Haaland ....Grealish

Never seen a more pessimistic set of posts than the Southampton fans forum predictions for this game. One says "Saints will kick off at 3 p.m. And at 3:05, 3:10, 3:19, 3:31, 3:34 ... " Funny guy.

Main thought seems to be whether a heavy defeat will get their manager sacked.

They love a 9 goal twatting.
I'd love us to give them there hearts desire.
We're playing the best football I can ever remember right now. A fresh KDB, Rodders and Foden, Akanji and Ake and Erling having had a Wednesday warm up, chomping at the bit. Expect another "Sold Out" stadium, if they've sold their allocation. Can't see them holding us off for 90 minutes this time.

He's just had a surgery, initially was expected to be out till after the world cup break, but recently Pep said he hoped he could come in before the world cup (which would mean, he'd go to the world cup with England, to be injured there in some training) ...
Dear me.....let's just hope this cures him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.