Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Southampton would think they could frustrate us like last season but Haaland will scare the shit out of them! This low block 11 in the box won’t work stick the high balls in the box Haaland will score no doubt..

Thank goodness Pep isn’t giddy about games like these. Ralph’s lot proper did us last year - and not by low-blocking either, but by pressing the back four really well. And they were pretty good at their place too. They did it during the lockdown season too, and although we won 5-2 or something daft like that the first 10 minutes we spent camped in our own half. They took a lot of beating in the Carabao straight after getting gubbed by 9 a few days before, and we played ‘em again a few days later and needed a Kyle Walker winner. Anxious.

I think if we win we win huge, but they’ve dug Ralph out of holes before against the odds.

Potential banana skin game and Southampton will be up for a fight if we don't start the game well. We cannot take them(or any Premiership team) as cannon fodder so we need to put them to bed early doors. They camped their bus here last season and scraped a 0-0 and i expect the same this game. But we're in fine form and have the best striker in the world right now so a big win is possible, but so is another 0-0 bore draw.

I'm going for a 'modest' 4-0 comfortable win.

Pepsoton.png

Link for the Southampton game.

Link for the rules & regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.