Southampton home 2nd November

Can't make this game. Just put our two seats on the ticket exchange. Brilliant seats Colin Bell 327 front row. They are really two seats apart but the two girls in between always move up, so can sit together.

Good morning, I have 2 tickets for sale from Southampton on November 2.
Stand - South Stand Level 1
Area - 119
Row - K, L
Seat - 516, 515.
2 tickets for 74 £
Unfortunately, for health reasons I can't come to the match.
If you are interested please contact:
Regards, Wojciech

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder:

When requesting or offering tickets, do not post you email address in the thread; all specific negotiation/coordination for ticket exchange should take place via PM.

It is also strongly recommended that if a face-to-face meeting cannot be arranged for ticket exchange, payments should be made via a service that is protected against fraud and/or allows cancellation of payment for failure to provide goods/services.

As always, anyone buying/selling tickets on here does so at their own risk, we don't take responsibility for any transactions.

One Adult (Seasoncard) seat available - £15

SSL3 Block 316, entrance M1.

A bit of a climb as it's 3 rows from the back. In line with the left hand goal post (as you look).

Meet by green fence at 2:20pm.

PM me your number if interested.

Got two spare tickets that were purchased in error!
My confirmation email went to spam, i thought the internet fecked up so got two more

If any one wants two tickets, let me know.....they cost £16.50 each but will take what any one will give me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.