Southampton PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Jack edges it for me as Kev was a little bit wayward in the first half. Both brilliant though, and Erling obviously incredible. That moment when he was flicking his hair around at HT was almost enough to earn him MotM on its own.

Two votes for Dias? Sheesh. Thought he was our only good player in the first half and good again in the second.
Unless the game is a tense, backs to the wall job, gallantly holding out against all the odds for a one goal win, midfielders and forwards will generally get more attention. Particularly in a game like this evening's, when two of the midfield had outstanding games. Not to mention that lanky Scandinavian bloke. I wouldn't take it as a slight on Ruben.

Unless the game is a tense, backs to the wall job, gallantly holding out against all the odds for a one goal win, midfielders and forwards will generally get more attention. Particularly in a game like this evening's, when two of the midfield had outstanding games. Not to mention that lanky Scandinavian bloke. I wouldn't take it as a slight on Ruben.
For sure.

Though that slide tackle in the first half is worthy of a vote in itself!

While he struggled with the pace of the game at first, that was a MOTM performance by de Bruyne come the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.