Southampton ticket

Got a £40 adult ticket for this, can't go due to wife giving me grief! Will take £20, can pass on at Swans game or WBA.
PM if interested.
Cheers!

rayray666 said:
Got a £40 adult ticket for this, can't go due to wife giving me grief! Will take £20, can pass on at Swans game or WBA.
PM if interested.
Cheers!

take it back tomorrow and you'll get the full £40 back.

de niro said:
rayray666 said:
PM if interested.
Cheers!

Cheers for that, I've bought through a supporters club, they don't like them returned.

rayray666 said:
PM if interested.
Cheers!

BLOODY HELL FIRST MUNICH AND NOW THIS GAME, IS SHE WORTH IT

rayray666 said:
de niro said:
rayray666 said:
PM if interested.
Cheers!

Cheers for that, I've bought through a supporters club, they don't like them returned.

fuck em its your dosh.

bluestevei said:
rayray666 said:
PM if interested.
Cheers!

BLOODY HELL FIRST MUNICH AND NOW THIS GAME, IS SHE WORTH IT
Ha, Munich was my choice as work too busy, Saints I blame her for! Yeah she's worth it!, brownie points for the rest of the season means I will be at the rest of the Euro jaunts!!!

de niro said:
rayray666 said:
de niro said:

fuck em its your dosh.
I can see you're a bit of an anarchist! I'm gonna toe the club line as I'm social secretary and can't moan at any other fker for doing the same if I don't!!! It's only money!
PS, don't tell the fkin wife!

rayray666 said:
de niro said:
rayray666 said:

fuck em its your dosh.
I can see you're a bit of an anarchist! I'm gonna toe the club line as I'm social secretary and can't moan at any other fker for doing the same if I don't!!! It's only money!
PS, don't tell the fkin wife!

OK then well ask for your money from club funds, if they want to keep the ticket for any reason make them buy it. 40 quid gets you two other always in some cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.