Southampton v City- Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
This is my first post in the forum. I am an investor and sports journalist,analyst in my own Abu dhabi based news agency. Furthermore I am a city fan since we took over man city in 2008.
I am following city every game since then. I don't want myself to be called out a glory hunter so please don't get involved in that argument as I will be commenting a lot in the forum from now on. I am not naive when it comes to football because I am a sports(particularly a football) journalist for roughly 15 years now.
Done with my introduction, regarding the Southampton game my prediction is a comfortable man city win. They can't do it every week that's for sure. They must be burned out after that performance against united. They can't afford to play an attacking game against us they they will get punched back quite hard. Play Aguero in at the top,Nasri on the right just behind him and silva on the left with midfield of three (Barry,Milner,Garcia) and we will win it easily.
Welcome to the website, mate. Disregard any comments about glory hunting (apart from the customary 'rag' comment!).

Just get the feeling that this will be our weekend. The same sort I had last season before we played Norwich. Dont think it will be a cricket score but a nice 3 nil win and a 1 nil loss to the rags will not only see the point gap get smaller but the goal difference swing back in our favour. Then watch em come down like a stack of cards over the following few weeks.

Hopefully by the 9th March they will be dumped out of Champs league and we will be within striking distance.

My glass is half full lads - is yours?????

We'll fight till the end!!!!!!!!

This is my first post in the forum. I am an investor and sports journalist,analyst in my own Abu dhabi based news agency. Furthermore I am a city fan since we took over man city in 2008.
I am following city every game since then. I don't want myself to be called out a glory hunter so please don't get involved in that argument as I will be commenting a lot in the forum from now on. I am not naive when it comes to football because I am a sports(particularly a football) journalist for roughly 15 years now.
Done with my introduction, regarding the Southampton game my prediction is a comfortable man city win. They can't do it every week that's for sure. They must be burned out after that performance against united. They can't afford to play an attacking game against us they they will get punched back quite hard. Play Aguero in at the top,Nasri on the right just behind him and silva on the left with midfield of three (Barry,Milner,Garcia) and we will win it easily.
Really he's called Steve and he's from didsbury and works in greggs.

Just joking ;)

Welcome.

With the initials S.I.K.S you must have a friend or confidante called Juan??

Sheik call it sad ?? You joking right. You a real sheik or just one made up for the Internet?

Bluemanc100 said:

Very good :)

citytill1die84 said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Very good :)

A charlatan quite possibly but you never know??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.