Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
put it this way ... all the kits i design for next season for us, i wont be adding the goal prem badges.

it hasn't surprised me. i've been waiting for a team to thrash us to show us just how bad we really are this season.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
We may as well congratulate the rags now hey...

This season has been one of regression.

Have you had it done already?
Thought it was the end of next month?
Oh you've been in bad form tonight mate.

poor all round today, absolutely nothing went for us. gave the ball away more times than i can remember. they pressed and pressed us didn't stop until the final whistle, you would have thought they were fighting for the title tonight and we were in a relegation battle. anyway looking to the next game now...cant be any worse than today.....can it?
some people on here need their heads wobbling and remember where we have come from!!
we're going through a bad spell at the moment, every team does, every team looses to teams they wouldn't expect to in the season. unfortunately for us it couldn't have come at a worse time.
CTID!!!

They were crap and its embarassing to see that

Sod the league

Just win the Fa cup and wait for august till we can try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.