Southern Based Blues - Evening with David White - MK

‘Shades of Blue’ – David will be presenting in person an interactive audio-visual ramble through 50 years of City and his football career from an ardent fan, player, pundit and fan again.

Saturday 18th November 2023 at Newport Pagnell Town FC – Milton Keynes – 5 Minutes from J14 - M1 – 19.30pm Start – Cold Buffett –

£10 per ticket available via direct message or mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Limited tickets available which are not available on the night - No City fixture that weekend with England playing on the Friday before.

View attachment 96044
Would love to go, David was one of my first Blue heroes as a kid.

Can you see him in this team, none of this going forward then stopping and go back, get ball ball and run paß defender and cross, haaland would of scored 70 with him in team, and that night at villa Park scoring 4, 1 of best games I went to, infact semi final and the 2 1 which Reid scored winner all great, 1 of my fav grounds

Can you see him in this team, none of this going forward then stopping and go back, get ball ball and run paß defender and cross, haaland would of scored 70 with him in team, and that night at villa Park scoring 4, 1 of best games I went to, infact semi final and the 2 1 which Reid scored winner all great, 1 of my fav grounds
A great away day at Villa Park that afternoon and our first away top flight win since a 2-0 win at Spurs during January 1986 !!

Yes, went to both of those and always good atmosphere at Villa Park. Note that for the 4 goal White show, the rags had lost the league cup final just before and for the 2-1 game, the Strangeways riot started.
Great player was Whitey, watched him a tough level too where he was phenomenal. But I do feel he was very much of his time. Id say no chance of playing in a Pep team but he was terrific in a Reid team. Would love to go to this and to learn more about everything

Yes, went to both of those and always good atmosphere at Villa Park. Note that for the 4 goal White show, the rags had lost the league cup final just before and for the 2-1 game, the Strangeways riot started.
Great player was Whitey, watched him a tough level too where he was phenomenal. But I do feel he was very much of his time. Id say no chance of playing in a Pep team but he was terrific in a Reid team. Would love to go to this and to learn more about everything
A few tickets still available if interested

One of my heroes is Whitey, hope he’s doing well. I can still see him in my minds eye galloping down the inside left channel at Bradford to put the ball across for Trevor Morley’s famous goal - probably the only time he ever found a team mate with a left footed pass !!!

He served us well - a top blue and a top bloke

He’s a lovely guy, very shy. I have a cheese business and I always give him some cheese when I see him at food festivals. I try to give it him free for the joy he brought me back in the day but mostly he insists on paying. Great bloke. I was at Bradford and Villa Park, I rarely missed a game in those days so saw him score and create plenty…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.