Gareth Southgate

Good. He’s done the right thing.

I’d be all over Klopp.

Massive **** but he’d play exciting football and sweep everyone before us with this squad.
Yep.

What international football teams dont need is someone, like pep, whos going to install a footballing ethos. Theres no time for that. It took pep a year to sort city. Day in, day out.

England need someone who can motivate in small spates, get the players to buy in to them in very short spurts.

Klopp fits that bill. But i would say very little chance

SSN: Jude Bellinum has "LED" the tributes to his former manager, Southgate.

aT8csLU.gif

Yep.

What international football teams dont need is someone, like pep, whos going to install a footballing ethos. Theres no time for that. It took pep a year to sort city. Day in, day out.

England need someone who can motivate in small spates, get the players to buy in to them in very short spurts.

Klopp fits that bill. But i would say very little chance
Being unbiased I completely agree with this. I also think that's why Mancini was successful with Italy.

When the US fired Berhalter the other week, a part of me was hoping they'd go for Klopp. It's a part of me that I hated, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.