UK far right trouble July/August 24

Agreed, the police need to give out more information otherwise it feeds the flames.
I am not a legal eagle so someone can correct me if I am wrong. Any case that may, or will, go to court needs to be carefully managed with regards to release of information. All these loop hole lawyers out there would use any mistake, or release of information incorrectly timed, and turn it against the CPS at the trial.

I am not a legal eagle so someone can correct me if I am wrong. Any case that may, or will, go to court needs to be carefully managed with regards to release of information. All these loop hole lawyers out there would use any mistake, or release of information incorrectly timed, and turn it against the CPS at the trial.
I think a judge would have to authorise release of his name if it was deemed in the publics interest, I don’t think it could the be used against the CPS. Someone more in the know will clear it up on here.

as I have said Hartlepool is a shit hole full of ignorant twats - I know I go there - I was there last week. Remember the guy who the morning after the 2019 GE he boasted he had voted Tory because they got Brexit done and had provided 10 food banks to Hartlepool whereas there were none under Labour (plot spoiler - they didn't need them under Labour even when the Prince of Darkness Mandleson was their MP) - they are mostly not the brightest and you have to bear in mind their descendants hung a monkey as they thought it was a French spy

Read the Criminal Justice Act in particular the definition of a minor and how it applies to naming an accused minor - research is quite east if you try.

Yeah coz people who follow Islam who had fuck all to do with the tragic murders of 3 children are the issue - Fox is such a **** making it all about her racist views rather than the deaths of children - Muslims had their place of worship attacked they did not attack the Police - I am starting to see that there needs to be a cull of MP's and Lords who pour petrol on racist led fires

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.