UK far right trouble July/August 24

Probably just a safer place, we use to get ourselves to school and home when we were 6 or 7 years, that was when Brady and Hindley were plying there trade as kids meant nothing to us I suppose. One of the first memories was a crowd trying to get at them as they were being taken away in a Police van course there was no internet to organise a giant crowd.
I remember my dad telling me when Brady got arrested at Stalybridge police station (in old town hall) an angry crowd had gathered baying for blood. Dad had a broken leg at the time from a motorbike accident and was on crutches. Soon as Brady was ushered in under a blanket from a police van my dad said he cracked Brady on the head with his crutch.

I think if you’ve thrown at brick at a coppers head and it’s hit him you should get more than the lads at the airport
The thought of the corner of a brick hitting a head is sickening

Over 100 people have been arrested in the protest outside Downing Street tonight, the Metropolitan Police has said.

They were detained for offences including violent disorder, assault on an emergency worker and breach of protest conditions, the force said.

What better way to protest the violent attack in Southport than violently attacking the police and other emergency workers.

Absolute morons. Thugs whipped up into a frenzy by social media.

I remember my dad telling me when Brady got arrested at Stalybridge police station (in old town hall) an angry crowd had gathered baying for blood. Dad had a broken leg at the time from a motorbike accident and was on crutches. Soon as Brady was ushered in under a blanket from a police van my dad said he cracked Brady on the head with his crutch.
Was only 5 or 6 at the time so its a bit vague but seem to remember the grainy b&w tv pics on news with angry mob outside bridge cop shop, only pity was your Dad didn’t have a cast iron crutch.

Did you mean Hyde ? The old police station was in the town hall there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.