Spaghetti westerns ?

Get Pollock On

Out of :- The good ,the bad , and the ugly , fistful of dollars and a for a few dollars more is there a specific order that's better to watch them in? or just as the order of the year they were released .. I always thought for a few dollars more was more of a conclusion to all 3 ??

Not sure of the answer although obviously fistful of dollars comes before for a few dollars more.

Dipped in to mention a documentary on Netfix called "Sad Hill- Unearthed" which, I think, is worth watching after you've seen the good the bad and the ugly.

It's about a group of fans who decide to find the location of the iconic scene of the final shootout between Clint, Lee van Cleef and Eli Wallach 50 years after it was shot. Fascinating and something reassuringly human about it.

Not sure of the answer although obviously fistful of dollars comes before for a few dollars more.

Dipped in to mention a documentary on Netfix called "Sad Hill- Unearthed" which, I think, is worth watching after you've seen the good the bad and the ugly.

It's about a group of fans who decide to find the location of the iconic scene of the final shootout between Clint, Lee van Cleef and Eli Wallach 50 years after it was shot. Fascinating and something reassuringly human about it.
Absolutely must see for fans of the genre. Ecstasy of gold and all that.

The scene were Tuco finds the cemetery and runs to find the grave to ectasy of gold is the greatest musical piece in film history.. but that's for another thread

Out of :- The good ,the bad , and the ugly , fistful of dollars and a for a few dollars more is there a specific order that's better to watch them in? or just as the order of the year they were released .. I always thought for a few dollars more was more of a conclusion to all 3 ??
That's the order.

Spain

To be fair it isn't confirmed if he plays a different charactor in each film or the same person, it was the US market that later sold.the idea of it being a trilogy.

Bit as TGTB&TU is set in the civil.war amd Van Cleefs charactor in a few dollars more is a veteran of that war then I would say a first full and a few dollars are set after that, also a fist full is set after 1873, 10 years are the civil war

Also you want to get on watching once upon a time in the west, Django, Sartana, my name is nobody and a few more Spag westerns just as enjoyable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.