Spaghetti westerns ?

Out of :- The good ,the bad , and the ugly , fistful of dollars and a for a few dollars more is there a specific order that's better to watch them in? or just as the order of the year they were released .. I always thought for a few dollars more was more of a conclusion to all 3 ??

Yeah just go through Leone’s timeline & watch in the order he made them - they provide an excellent 3 course warm up for Once Upon A Time in The West too :-)

Respect to Sergio Leone, shame his legacy will be remembered more as a spaghetti filmmaker when in reality a Leone film was like no other - irrespective of westerns

Once Upon A Time In America gets overlooked so often in discussions about best gangster film, Godfather blah blah. It’s one of the greatest films period for me. Shame he made so few movies in his later years...

That’s right. Filmed in Spain - so maybe paella westerns too ;-)

Did they turn the film set into a tourist attraction, pretty sure we went to a place called Sioux City on a jolly boys outing somewhere on one of the Spanish islands in the 70's, free beer and food, gunslinging, bank robbing and horse riding like you do....

Once Upon A Time In America gets overlooked so often in discussions about best gangster film, Godfather blah blah. It’s one of the greatest films period for me. Shame he made so few movies in his later years...

This is a truly great scene. The innocence of it all. The child actor here Brian Bloom carved out quite a career in a quiet sort of way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.