Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even the pundits are getting sucked.
Dixon banging on that France, Portugal and England are the group above Spain.
Abs,oute bollocks as usaul from him. When have Engkand looked anything like as coherent as spain? They clearly have a plan and have implemented an effective press.

Beat Albania & Italy and you're all good. This is a tournament (marathon), not a sprint.
sure, but if they’re gonna play like today, send them back to zagreb today. i didn’t expect to win, they’re stronger and so on. my issue is the way we play, embarrassing.

That solo goal by Ruiz was a 'Eurostep' type finish

that's a move in basketball btw

Last edited:
Even the pundits are getting sucked.
Dixon banging on that France, Portugal and England are the group above Spain.
Well the pundits have built up England to be this great team, so now they have to stand by their convictions until tomorrow when we all get it reconfirmed England are shite.

sure, but if they’re gonna play like today, send them back to zagreb today. i didn’t expect to win, they’re stronger and so on. my issue is the way we play, embarrassing.
Give it time. They woke up for a little bit, and then Ruiz delivered that stylish finish. It's not over yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.