Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having seen the 2 centre backs for croatia, Gvardiol needs to be playing there for them, they can find a left back, they're awful.

My call for a Croatia win not looking so clever right now. Spain haven't even been particularly good, they're a level above but Croatia have been really poor.
Spain have been unusually clinical even Morata calmly scored a one on one, the lack of clinical finishing is what's killed them in the last decade.

May sound presumptuous but based on what i've seen this tournament, an increase to 32 teams at the World Cup is going to be a disaster.
Yeah, if you check the qualifiers in Africa or Asia, some shocking teams could easily qualify. I think Europe could find decent enough teams, but still a downgrade on the overall level.

It's a shame we are not seeing the Croatia from that Portugal game just days ago. Poor defending thus far. When is the last time they were so bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.