Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a weird game, Definitely not a scoreline that reflects the game.

It's obviously a new generation of talent coming through for Spain it's a very young side, It looks like a tournament too soon for them.

Croatia very unlucky not to score a couple today.
A tournament too far for some of these croatia players.

LCB awful thus far.

Anyway, as fantastic as Lamine is (would love him at City) I am drinking every time they mention his name, and I have had way too much to drink already ;).

exactly, awful. i will never forgive daliban for this, never fuckin ever.

careful with that, 30 minutes left you’ll end up with alcohol poisoning i guess.

It's a weird game, Definitely not a scoreline that reflects the game.

It's obviously a new generation of talent coming through for Spain it's a very young side, It looks like a tournament too soon for them.

Croatia very unlucky not to score a couple today.
They have 4 players out of the 14 who've played under the age of 27?

Don’t think Williams was abysmal, Croatian defender on his side was just really good.

A tournament too far for some of these croatia players.
100%.

Sad to see all the same, Croatia have had some fabulous players over the years, Seriously good sides that constantly get far in tournaments.

Some of the lads playing here today also played alongside the likes of Rakatic, Srna, Corluka, Mandzukic ect That's serious going to still be playing at this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.