Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If VAR is chalking that off for encroachment, then the penalty should be retaken because Simon (GK) was off his line before the ball was struck?

Atwell on VAR.

What could possibly go wrong?
And there we go. First off I don't think it was a penalty as the Croatian player tripped himself up then it's clear Simon was off his line when the spot kick was taken so everything after that is moot.

The spot kick should of been re-taken

I thought it was a penalty in live time, I don't blame Oliver for that, VAR has a chance to check it as many times as they want...They should have told Oliver to go to the monitor. It's atrocious.
The commentary desperate for a red card for a cynical trip that never happened, the anti City bias is never far away

not with this head coach. he would play senior players in wheelchairs first.

this is what people don’t understand about gvardiol, the fact that he was a regular starter when he was 19 for a coach who would rather die than play young players. even daliban couldn’t not play him.

and the comedy show continues.
Interesting.

I know of a few players from Salzburg and Zagreb (when I had a look or two in the past) that I thought would have given some life to the team. Seems that the current coach thinks otherwise.

I’d like to see more angles. The one angle ITV showed was absolutely shit, it was perpendicular to the supposed contact so it’s almost impossible to tell what happened.
Maybe so. But even with a slight contact the player didn’t need to fall over and could’ve easily tucked it away for a goal that now hasn’t become one.

I’d like to see more angles. The one angle ITV showed was absolutely shit, it was perpendicular to the supposed contact so it’s almost impossible to tell what happened.
It looked as though shins collided, causing the Croat to kind of ankle tap/exaggerate the contact.

It’s probably one of the leave it with the onfield call decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.