Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roll on August watching City.
I spent most of the 2nd half worrying about Rodri getting injured than England losing as I knew the likely England outcome

Shaw didn’t have blooming time to do much wrong! He was flaming well injured for most of the time.
Still say Stones, Walker and Foden England players of the tournament with an occasional visit by Palmer.
giphy.webp

A better manager wins against Italy and possibly Spain too. Gareth was the difference against Italy, Croatia and Spain. End of. Wonder if the FA will waste these players completely with their next appointment.
I just added a longer post but you summed it up perfectly. Right players, wrong manager.

You know it's poor when we only just scrape past 5 teams to get to the final, who between them have a combined population less than that of the whole of England.

What happens when you land in the weakest side of the draw? You play the best team in the final. Southgate's plan was to play more or less the same side that scraped their way there then hope for the best. He needed to do something different to have any chance of winning but wasn't brave enough.

Kane clearly wasn't fit and should have the good grace to make way for someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.