Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate will, rightly or wrongly, play for a boring game here and will be aiming for penalties I reckon.

It reminds me of the FA Cup Final, though - rags had our defence on strings by playing quick passes out when they did get it. We need to be doing that tonight!

No chance now but years ago when shaw was going through his injury I said to a few city mates that I’d like to see City make a cheeky bid for him.

I still maintain that would’ve been a canny bit of business.

Fat jokes and banter aside he’s a very tidy player.
Yes he has got skill.

Not sure I'd go quite THAT far now. Gvardiol is a better player, in my (biased) opinion.
Gvardiol is definitely a better player than Shaw. I'm not a City fan and therefore neutral and as a result my opinion is final on the matter!

Southgate will, rightly or wrongly, play for a boring game here and will be aiming for penalties I reckon.

It reminds me of the FA Cup Final, though - rags had our defence on strings by playing quick passes out when they did get it. We need to be doing that tonight!
We (City) were still hungover from securing 4 in a row on the Sunday.

I know he’s driven us all to frustration at times but I’m putting it out there - Gareth deserves to win this.

As long as Bellingham doesn’t score the winner…

Tesco Middleton earlier. That shit Caroline song came on and people in the aisles were singing it.

Fucking bell ends.
I was in my local Tesco in Whaley Bridge at 11am this morning. Loads of england shirts & kits being worn which is fair enough, but I saw a family of four, with all of them shopping in england shirts with full face paint flags of st george, which seemed a bit over the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.