• Georgia (AET)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain (Penalties)

• Georgia (Penalties)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The contrast to England is staggering. Yes they conceded to go behind, but the fluidity with the ball, the desire to pass forwards and move the ball quickly... how England could do with a Rodri!

Their game with Germany could be an absolute classic.

That side of the draw is a lot tougher obviously, and I feel for the teams in it. They're going to be so tired going toe-to-toe with each other whilst England crawl into the final and win it. ;)

The only problems for Spain (just like the last couple of tournaments) is having to rely on Morata to finish the endless chances they create. Luckily they've got goals all over the park with players like Rodri, Ruiz, and the wingers who can all chip in. But if they had a truly top tier striker I think they'd absolutely walk this tournament. They still might.
They still look good. Doesn't seem like Morata's profligacy would be a problem. Didn't Giroud win the World Cup having scored zero goals?

I'm eagerly anticipating the face-off between Spain and Germany.

Rodri is such a fantastic player.

He controls games brilliantly, and is always a goal threat, even though he sits at the base of the midfield.

I really thought we’d struggle to find an adequate replacement for Fernandinho, but it’s possible that Dave is even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.