Spanish Duo

kippaxwarrior said:
The ONLY place Fabregas would go would be Barcelona
BUT at the moment how would he get in their team?

Yeah i think so, he's better than Busquets, Toure and Keita, plus Barca rotate a fair bit. Iniesta quite often plays on the left, which would open up a space for Fabregas in the middle.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
More chance in getting "Renee and Renarta" ;)

Made me chuckle... Can just see them both singing 'save your love my darlin...' Torres can the be the girl in the singing duo.

Andouble said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
thats better, again :)

i'll agree with you on lahm but i think we should get bale for the future, offer sylvinho a coaching contract in abu dahbi and let go of garrido.

Bale is an absolutely horrid left back. Class as a winger, though.

thats my point, he has potential, he just needs to learn how to defend and eventually he will

Fabregas will go to Barca when Xavi is past it. So about 2 or 3 years, maybe more.

Torres is more realistic but Villa is a lot more realistic.

lionheart said:
Just got an SMS from a Man City organisation here in the United Arab Emirates saying that we are in "secret talks" with Cesc Fabregas. Either he or Arteta is all we need in midfield. Meanwhile Torres conveniently missing the end of season finale suggests to me that he may be leaving Anfield in the summer. My money is on Cesc and Fernando wearing sky blue next season...and I don't mean playing for Lazzio.

so secret it was in the News of the World nearly 2 weeks ago that we are after him and have made contact with his representatives! great player and would have him in our team in a heartbeat, but just isn't gonna happen,he has his heart set on barca...end of!

From what i hear Barcelona are offering a deal valued at more than 60 million pounds.Worth it though.He's got 20 goals and 20 assists this season having played less than 40 games.Only 22 and is their any player that age with that much experience.This kid was playing for the invincibles at age 17 and bossed roy keane in his first competitive start.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
keemcfc said:
That's better.

thats better, again :)

i'll agree with you on lahm but i think we should get bale for the future, offer sylvinho a coaching contract in abu dahbi and let go of garrido.

-----------given
maicon--boateng--toure--lahm
------gourcuff----fabregas
da silva--tevez----johnson
-----------torres

even better ;)

Torres knows that if we don't sign him we'll just sign somebody else and he will get left behind stuck in a team going no where but down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.