Spanish footy tonight

GoForGlory

Watching Atletico Madrid - Villareal right now, one of these amazingly fun Spanish matches where neither team care about what the score is and just play entertaining attacking football. :) Villareal are up 1-0 after a strike from Matias Fernandez....wasn't there a rumor about him coming to god's own club like a couple of weeks ago? Can't remember what that was about.

Almeria - Barca later tonight, should be quite good, Barca's away matches are fun to watch, tighter games than at Camp Nou where it's usually dead and buried after the first half. :) I mean tighter as in more even...long time since I saw a Spanish 0-0 match. They happen though, I'm told. :)

Also there's Inter - Fiorentina tonight...probably won't be watching that one but I'll tune in to see if the fans are upset with Mourinho. :)

Barca have been stuttering a wee bit recently and Almeria are a solid team, might be worth a few quid on Almeria, Eto'o and Henry on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.