Spanish paper says Jose to City

Kun Aguero said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
And people on here pissed and moaned about Mancini`s brand of football when he came , better the devil you know has never been so Apt .

Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Robben Lampard Duff
Drogba

I dont want to see City winnning games by cheating kid, imagine Silva rolling around like dogbreath , sorry I want City to win the league fair and f`ing square.

Silva , Yaya, Mario, Kompany, TOP TRUMP , BEAT YOU!!! wtf brand of football

While I remember Paul Giblin wrote in today's Sport p.24, that Torres is off to Athletic in a swap plus posible cash for Falcao this summer.

Is he ITK?

Happy Feet said:
Must be true if its in the papers.
WE NEED STABILITY.J M. IF HE DID COME TO CITY WILL FALL OUT WITH SOME BUGGER AND PISS OFF TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. DONT NEED HIM. FORZA MANCINI

BlueJill said:
pauljv92 said:
BlueJill said:
That's because he is the most ambitious manager on the planet. Something he has in common with our owners. After this season Jose will have accomplished everything in every major league (with the exception of Germany and I think we can all agree that Germany is not a likely location for Jose...ever).

His next job will be for the long haul imo for one reason. The only thing he has not done is build a dynasty a la Fergie. If and when he does that he will be able to lay claim to the mantle of greatest manager in history.

Why is everyone just basically trying to suck his nob to get him to come here. Thats what you have just done mate. You are basically telling Mourinho that he should come to city and build a dynasty for HIS PLEASURE AND GAINS, because it is something he has never done before and by doing so he can have the mantle as the "greatest manager in history". FFS lads come one. We are better than that surely. Maybe some of us here would disagree and would do anything for success. But I think with a world-class manager at the helm and one who absolutely loves the club and its fans, why on earth should we sack him to put get someone else in - someone who's ego obviously holds first place in his heart.

Mancini is not a world class manager. CL title is a minimal requirement to make that claim.

I haven't actually told Mourinho anything because I can assure you he has more important things to do than read this forum.

I posted what I thought Mourinho would do next. Where did I say I wanted him or expected him to do it at City?

Actually I would put Wenger in the world class bracket. He has done consistently well domestically on a smaller budget than most and his legacy at Arsenal with the new stadium which was funded by his ability to get CL football whilst balancing the books is no mean feat. Yet he has not won the CL.

Rijkaard on the other hand has won the CL yet I would not put him in the world class bracket.

And whilst its nice to swap statistics and argue the merits or otherwise of various managers (a sort of managerial 'Top Trumps') it basically comes down to who each of us would prefer to see as manager.

Me I am firmly in the Mancini camp and have no desire to see anyone else take over. Others like DD are in the Mourinho camp with tales of secret deals done years ago, odd body language and secret hopes that Mancini will rediscover his love for his native country and leave of his own accord in the summer with or without a PL title to his name allowing Jose to arrive in a blaze of glory.

The odds are firmly in favour of Mancini staying because the odds always favour the incumbent whilst they are being successful and having picked Mancini in the first place his success reflects well on the owners so its a virtuous circle. Throw in the fact we have been playing some exquisite football and the total lack of any negative controversy (Tevez apart and lets be honest we get applauded for that one) then really its a bit of no brainer.

If things go wrong as they do sometimes then those odds may change but that's football and the owners will react as they see fit and based on much more relevant information than any of us possess which is fair enough.

In the meantime I'm just going to buckle up and enjoy the next 14 games. The future can take care of itself.

BobKowalski said:
...I am firmly in the Mancini camp and have no desire to see anyone else take over. Others like DD are in the Mourinho camp with tales of secret deals done years ago, odd body language and secret hopes that Mancini will rediscover his love for his native country and leave of his own accord in the summer with or without a PL title to his name allowing Jose to arrive in a blaze of glory.

The odds are firmly in favour of Mancini staying because the odds always favour the incumbent whilst they are being successful and having picked Mancini in the first place his success reflects well on the owners so its a virtuous circle. Throw in the fact we have been playing some exquisite football and the total lack of any negative controversy (Tevez apart and lets be honest we get applauded for that one) then really its a bit of no brainer.

If things go wrong as they do sometimes then those odds may change but that's football and the owners will react as they see fit and based on much more relevant information than any of us possess which is fair enough.

In the meantime I'm just going to buckle up and enjoy the next 14 games. The future can take care of itself.

magic_city_post_logo.jpg

kiam06 said:
We need one manager to stay for at least a decade, stability is key.

very much this. we wont win the title every year but i bet we'll win a couple or so if we stick with bob, nothing against jose or any other manager i just want stability for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.