spare for Blackburn needed

The ticket office have about 20 left as of now, I'm at the ground just bought one. Try ringing again.

at the ground today and they said you would defo get one at the match from the ticket office as the bottom tier has only just sold out, but you had better check tried to call ewood ticket office today and it is now closed until monday.

bornandbredblue said:
at the ground today and they said you would defo get one at the match from the ticket office as the bottom tier has only just sold out, but you had better check tried to call ewood ticket office today and it is now closed until monday.

Cheers, i've got their number (0871 222 1444) i'll ring them Monday before i go down.

simmo said:
The ticket office have about 20 left as of now, I'm at the ground just bought one. Try ringing again.
Simmo is that definate?? I was at ground at 1pm and told sold out, as returned upper tiks. I asked to be put on reserve list and they said ok, took details and promised to ring me!!!

One of the operators said that a small batch had been found, mines in lower tier row 28.
As she was processing payment she was given the remaining ones which looked about 20 or more. Somebody must have had them in a draw or something.

The screen said sold out and to ring for ground collection. I asked on the off chance knowing how operate and was surprised when they had some, that was just before 5pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.