Sparta Prague (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’d give Kovacic and Gvardiol the night off with Ake and Nunes coming in.

Foden needs games too. Would love McAtee to start, but can’t see it.

Need Savinho to score his first goal and kick on from there.

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Stones/Dias
Ake
Nunes
Bernardo
Foden
Savinho
Grealish
Haaland

Ortega
Lewis
Walker?(if fit). Dias if not
Akanji
Ake
Nunes
Kovacic
Grealish
Foden
Savio
Haaland

I watched Praha’s game against Stuttgart. They were quite an expansive attacking team and played very well in the first half. Second half both teams ran out of ideas but I think it will be an open game so should be enjoyable.
Let’s hope so, but it’s more likely they rock up playing a 5-4-1, like everyone else.

We need to start playing Akanji at RB as we did in the Treble run in. That would then guarantee Stones game time and also get him being the one stepping into false midfield
Aké-Dias-Stones^-Akanji… best back four I’ve ever seen to be honest, ‘won the lot in Istanbul, woah, were the Boys in Blue, woah coming after you’!

With Gvardiol now also at the club and playing so well with Aké being able to play in a few positions to rotate coming back from injury, I’d also like to see a return to this back four.

The best we’ve ever been at the back, including with any combination Kompany played in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.