Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A slack summer window is really hitting home now
I don't really think you could blame our summer transfer window. Who'd have thought we'd lose 6 players all at the same time? At most Stones, Ake & KDB were the main ones everyone knew would get injured at some point in the season.

Bit nonplussed about Jack's absence. Did he pick up a knock in training or something? He looked fine and frisky when he came on at the weekend. And actually, that side of the pitch suddenly looked purposeful (whether with Savinho or Doku) — it was striking that he was getting good, fairly accurate crosses in in the air. Which we'd needed right from the start.
Why out?

Edit: ah, just seen the post above. Same perplexity.

I do not see it that way.

He did not tell me which ranking he refers to. He did not indicate any source. So I showed official Uefa ranking, which is much different, than one hes been reffering to.

Moreover, he showed me ranking to tell me that Slovan and Sparta are not teams from the same level. Its been a point of conversation I guess.

And I think currently they are. And I definitely think level between Sparta and Slovan is not 31 vs. 141 places. So in this way I think UEFA ranking is much more credible.
You told him he had confused the team with another team, he literally didn't, so it doesn't matter what way you see it, you said it.

Mate, what are you talking about? You mistaken Sparta and Slavia Praga:)

Walker, Doku, Grealish ??? Sickness in the camp? Pep said they were all OK except KDB.
no walker has a knee injury, and although pep didn’t mention doku or grealish they missed the open training. grealish 10 days, doku longer, he said it today according to twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.