Spent 3 hours on youtube (City).

In the Blackburn video when he hands Royle the champagne at the end he really doesn't wanna let go of it. Royle practically has to wrestle it off him.

I remember being so excited we were back in the prem. And now we're third in March and I'm not calm/edging towards worried.

Goater's Shin said:
In the Blackburn video when he hands Royle the champagne at the end he really doesn't wanna let go of it. Royle practically has to wrestle it off him.

I remember being so excited we were back in the prem. And now we're third in March and I'm not calm/edging towards worried.

Supportin' City always carried a health warning.

That Blackburn game gives me more goosebumps than the Gillingham game. I wasn't properly following City for either of those games, and only started following properly when Royle was sacked (poor fellow). But watching them over again must have meant so much to everyone.

I do have the 99/00 season on video-tape. I mean to play it again some time.

Was that Granville who put the ball in for Goater in the Blackburn game? What a friggin cross!
And anyone else notice the push on Dailly by Dickov for Kennedy's? Love it.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Was that Granville who put the ball in for Goater in the Blackburn game? What a friggin cross!

Horlock. Super, super Kev...

Goater's Shin said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Horlock. Super, super Kev...

Ah that makes sense then. Quality player at the time, was Super Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.