Spike's Real Madrid Day Trip

Was on spikes trip 7am very well organised , one of first coaches off midrid car park , taken to ground first of you wanted to get off , then trip to the park on police orders , 20 min walk and we still wasn't at the square so got a taxi , good afternoon in the square, McDonald's , metro to ground , beer outside no problems ,great 85 mins game , straight out away end to spikes coach first to airport , think we were one of first flights back to M/c , think all the snoring helped landed about 2.20 in bed for 3.30 up at 6.15 in Bradford for 7.30 now totally fucked.
Well done to spike would recommend to anyone
Thinking about Dortmund

I would also echo the comments of the above. The walk from the park was jokes, but that is nothing that Spike could have factored for.

At least we all, eventually got to where the blues were and had a decent time. Would definitely recommend and without hesitation I would use again.

Firstly, thanks for your posts we appreciate your comments & support, after 25 years of arranging travel for football supporters, there's one thing we've never stopped doing. "That's listening to you". those small little details are what's helped us get to where we are.

Travel abroad for football fans is a difficult procedure, airport check in desks, coach transfers, hotel reception desks on arrival, it's all time consuming and we all want to avoid it, but it's a requirement. What makes our life easier is your co-operation and patience, so really it's you who make the trip and we appreciate it so much.

Please at any stage if you feel we are not delivering , "tell us" all the very last little detail to attention is what makes it work.

We would also welcome any opportunity of a sit down with the Club, liaison officers , the Police which would see improvements made for fans traveling abroad, but I don't think I'd be wrong in saying that we've never received that call.

Again thanks for your continued business and support

Spike, Miles, Mark, Brian, David, Joe. Josh.

I've done the Thomas cook day trips and I have done a few of Spike's overnighters now and there is no comparison. Great couple of days again Spike thanks. Even the little "hiccup" on the way home didn't take anything away from the trip!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Scareye said:
I've done the Thomas cook day trips and I have done a few of Spike's overnighters now and there is no comparison. Great couple of days again Spike thanks. Even the little "hiccup" on the way home didn't take anything away from the trip!!
Did they keep you long? ;-)

Haha. Wasn't me mate. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.