SPIRIT MEDIUMS

Save your money ....... i reckon they're all a con ....... the only people you can correspond with mentally (or spiritually) are the living ... and most of them don't want to say f*ck all to you unless they've had a few!

NOBODY can talk to the dead ....... but they'll tell you they can because they know that you're hardly in any position to PROVE that they can't!

However i firmly believe that deceased loved ones can leave you 'signs' if they choose to , i'd swear blind that i've had them myself ...... but they certainly ain't come through no Spirit/Medium!

He asked one bloke what his connection was to ewood park and the bloke said "well i used to go and shop at tommy balls in blackburn" i nearly fell of my chair laughing, they just look for any connection, he also told my dead dad? off for interupting him, I was healthly sceptic but now i just think what a load of bollocks, worse tenner ever spent!!!

I was in my living room 'slumbering' on the couch all alone at 2-30 AM a couple of days after my mum died , everyone else had gone to bed hours ago ....... beside me on the floor all night had silently lain a childs plastic rolling toy wheel , about two foot tall and full of small balls that shook when the thing was either pushed or moved .

I suddenly felt a bit peckish an' decided to make a quick butty before i retired to bed for the night ...... whilst i was in the kitchen buttering my bread somebody or something either lifted that toy , or moved it and moved it back for about 5 seconds .... the balls inside shook an' i froze on the spot , and i do mean froze !

I was f*ckin' shit scared for a few moments when i realised what the noise was that was coming from the living room only yards away.

I cautiously peered back through the doorway into the living room to see the toy stood in exactly the same place it had been all night ..... i was now wide awake , and i know what i heard ....... i don't think my mum wanted to startle me by shakin' the toy with me next to it , so she waited until i went into the kitchen ...... despite that it still very much startled me and nothing will ever convince me that it wasn't her.

I think there are a lot of con merchants out there claiming to be psychic but I do think there is a minority who do possess some sort of unexplainable ability.

From personal experience I can say that I have been to a psychic show where I was certain the lady concerned was able to connect with the dead. She was at this show and pointed in my direction and said I have a man next to me who died of cancer in the groin area that spread. It was a little vague but she was literally pointing straight at me. When I put my hand up and said I knew who it was she said yes I have the right person. She then start rattling off specific things about me etc which were spot on. None of this do you know someone called Nigel, Norman, Neil or someone with an N in their name!

I have actually seen her about five times (wife likes going) and twice she has pointed me out and mentioned all sorts of things which were true...some could have been a little random (but were true) like you've just booked to go to Florida, you've got a bad back and you've got a young daughter who twists here hair in her fingers...to very specific you have tinitius (I do), you bumped your car in the car park whilst trying to reverse your car tonight (I did) and when you go to Florida you will have good news your wife will be pregnant (turns out she was!).

Many of you could say what a load of tosh etc but it gets a little weirder (I'm going to get a little graphic here so if you don't like upsetting stuff stop reading).

This lady was very approachable and I think my wife got in contact with her and the lady said she would do a reading for her on the phone. The wife called her and she talked a little about our daughters etc but she said that she had a man with her who had committed suicide who was connected to me. She coaxed him forward to talk to her and then went on to describe my grandad (who my wife never met and knows little about - the wife was writing everything down throughout!). The psychic lady then went on to describe how he committed suicide in detail (which I hadn't told my wife and only a few of my family know about). Basically she knew every little detail describing that he had driven off a cliff but the car didn't go all the way down and got stuck on a ledge, she then told how he had his seatbelt on, undid it, calmly got out of the car and jumped off the remaining 60 ft or so. She detailed his injuries and where he was injured (which part of his head etc) and then said that no family member went to identify him at the hospital. All of that was totally true and too specific to be made up, I don't have an explanation for how she did it.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I think there are a lot of con merchants out there claiming to be psychic but I do think there is a minority who do possess some sort of unexplainable ability.

From personal experience I can say that I have been to a psychic show where I was certain the lady concerned was able to connect with the dead. She was at this show and pointed in my direction and said I have a man next to me who died of cancer in the groin area that spread. It was a little vague but she was literally pointing straight at me. When I put my hand up and said I knew who it was she said yes I have the right person. She then start rattling off specific things about me etc which were spot on. None of this do you know someone called Nigel, Norman, Neil or someone with an N in their name!

I have actually seen her about five times (wife likes going) and twice she has pointed me out and mentioned all sorts of things which were true...some could have been a little random (but were true) like you've just booked to go to Florida, you've got a bad back and you've got a young daughter who twists here hair in her fingers...to very specific you have tinitius (I do), you bumped your car in the car park whilst trying to reverse your car tonight (I did) and when you go to Florida you will have good news your wife will be pregnant (turns out she was!).

Many of you could say what a load of tosh etc but it gets a little weirder (I'm going to get a little graphic here so if you don't like upsetting stuff stop reading).

This lady was very approachable and I think my wife got in contact with her and the lady said she would do a reading for her on the phone. The wife called her and she talked a little about our daughters etc but she said that she had a man with her who had committed suicide who was connected to me. She coaxed him forward to talk to her and then went on to describe my grandad (who my wife never met and knows little about - the wife was writing everything down throughout!). The psychic lady then went on to describe how he committed suicide in detail (which I hadn't told my wife and only a few of my family know about). Basically she knew every little detail describing that he had driven off a cliff but the car didn't go all the way down and got stuck on a ledge, she then told how he had his seatbelt on, undid it, calmly got out of the car and jumped off the remaining 60 ft or so. She detailed his injuries and where he was injured (which part of his head etc) and then said that no family member went to identify him at the hospital. All of that was totally true and too specific to be made up, I don't have an explanation for how she did it.

thats what i think i was hoping for, i took my grandads watch and was hoping perhaps it would be mentioned also i named my son after him and was hoping that might be mentioned but what i heard has completly put me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.