Spoilt Children....

mike o said:
Really couldn't believe some of our support yesterday

Wonder how some of you wouldve got on if youd ended up following the likes of oldham or stockport,we dont have a god given right to win football matches.

By all means have a bit of a moan but to start talking about Mancini getting the boot is just ridiculous and to boo the side off is pathetic,had to sit behind an idiot screaming abuse at Mancini all game. Same guy took to booing zabaleta,yes he had a bad game but it wasnt through lack of effort he just had a mare. It happens in football,get over and support your side.

The boo's at the end were fucking ridiculous,no doubt you'll all be waving your "bobby manc" scarves round your heads next week if we beat the Scousers.

totally correct, i spent 6 hours travelling, 90 quid on tickets and travel, 10 hours of my day, organised sitters for my children, of course i should have been creating a cauldron of noise for the poor 100k a week earners, afterall i had only done a 50 hour week.

in fact i thought it was quite magnificent how at one point after 80 minutes sorensen had to make a save.

our fans are shit and the team and the manager are brilliant.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
moomba said:
Our results have improved since the change was made.
Start for start Mancini has more defeats quicker.....But I give my reasons in the original post why he doesn't deserve the stick he is already getting

When the league is decided by number of defeats I'll start getting concerned that start for start Mancini has more.

As it happens under Mancini we've lost 1 in 4, under Hughes it was closer to 1 in 3.

So more reason to celebrate.

mike o said:

Wonder how some of you wouldve got on if youd ended up following the likes of oldham or stockport,we dont have a god given right to win football matches.

By all means have a bit of a moan but to start talking about Mancini getting the boot is just ridiculous and to boo the side off is pathetic,had to sit behind an idiot screaming abuse at Mancini all game. Same guy took to booing zabaleta,yes he had a bad game but it wasnt through lack of effort he just had a mare. It happens in football,get over and support your side.

The boo's at the end were fucking ridiculous,no doubt you'll all be waving your "bobby manc" scarves round your heads next week if we beat the Scousers.

Also if the silent masses bothered to get behind the team and actually sing instead of using their vocal chords to boo and moan then maybe the team would respond.

As i said,soon as it isnt going our way the majority start acting like spoilt kids.

Half the cnuts couldnt be bothered turning up, the ones that did put in half hearted performances and each one to a man couldnt wait for the final whistle.

But thats enough about the players.......

fathellensbellend said:
mike o said:

totally correct, i spent 6 hours travelling, 90 quid on tickets and travel, 10 hours of my day, organised sitters for my children, of course i should have been creating a cauldron of noise for the poor 100k a week earners, afterall i had only done a 50 hour week.

in fact i thought it was quite magnificent how at one point after 80 minutes sorensen had to make a save.

our fans are shit and the team and the manager are brilliant.

Fairplay to you for making such an effort but you should've known when spending all that money and time and effort that there was a chance we might not play amazing football and win 4-0,and a chance we might actually be a bit shit. Again as i said by all means have moan and come on here and moan your socks off but booing the players during and at the end of a game that we've drawn is pathetic

Ive spent much more money and travelled much further to games than you did yesterday to watch us get beat four or five nil and have never boo'ed them off,again it isn't a competition but whilst you were throwing figures in the air i thought id respond.

Regarding the other replies,The post isnt "all city fans are shit",its that at present our stadium is half full of stuck up bellends in their little replica scarves who are to quick to shout about how crap we are but wont join in and get behind the side.

Those of you taking it personally must have guilty conscience's

moomba said:
Ah the daily "city supporters are crap" lecture. Is it available on ITunes?

Yeah,you can download the app for your i-phone aswell you get a free bobby manc scarf and a picture with moonchester YAY

I paid £20 for a ticket.

I had £50 left for the month when I bought that ticket.

The "players" on display yesterday earn that much roughly every 10 minutes. So yeah, if they under perform, I'm gonna give em a piece of my mind at the end of the game.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Football is passionate but there are various reasons Mancini doesn't deserve the grief he is already getting he took over mid season he is unfamiliar with the league didn't have a pre season to get his ideas across or long enough chance before the transfer window opened to see for himself where the squad needed fine tuning

Good reasons not to change the manager mid-season then.

Absolutely correct Hughes should have been sacked in the summer, that way Mancini would have his own sqaud, and not having to work with Hughes imbalenced squad.

bluefandk said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Good reasons not to change the manager mid-season then.

Absolutely correct Hughes should have been sacked in the summer, that way Mancini would have his own sqaud, and not having to work with Hughes imbalenced squad.

did i imagine there was a transfer window in january.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.