Sponsors names on football shirts.

SKY

City is always Philips, as it was the PSV away kit too.

Blackburn was Perspex, Sunderland Vaux, Notts F Shipstones, Everton NEC, Newcastle Brown Ale Star.

I still would like us to be sponsored by Boddintons With the cream of Manchester on the shirts or on the training kit

Boddies in no longer Manc for me Inbev destroyed that link, Doesn't even reference it on the logo anymore. Joey Holts on the other hand.

We can't really say anything after being sponsored by first advice. Hated that shirt but still bought a few for a tenner at the end of the season. Only thing that looked remotely good in it was wright-phillips and my ex (not the same person ofc, but she was still kinda short)

We can't really say anything after being sponsored by first advice. Hated that shirt but still bought a few for a tenner at the end of the season. Only thing that looked remotely good in it was wright-phillips and my ex (not the same person ofc, but she was still kinda short)

At least it wasn't first advices parent company that was on the shirt...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.