SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Yes but if you have a paper copy and every field except seat number completed you just sit down and copy the info as mandated, rather than fucking about with your passport you’re reservation forms etc etc etc

Got you, not a bad idea. Shame it can't just be like the green cards you do on the way to America.

Flown with them many times but this time making own way.
What I would say is they have their own People at the desk and the check in is the quickest I have ever seen at any airport. So have no worries there it is so easy with them.
Don’t assume quick check in at the airport in COVID times. I flew to Turkey on Tuesday, it took an age as all documents has to be checked etc

hi anyone got a link too the day 2 test i have booked the one before we leave but need the return one?
Thanks

I think they are still waiting on discussions with the Istanbul organisers and working out how many fans could be allowed before they make a final call on it
Gutted that I missed out on a ticket .Only been going 35 yrs.Are many going over to Porto without a ticket? Great city and flights ok at moment !!!

hi anyone got a link too the day 2 test i have booked the one before we leave but need the return one?
Thanks
I think the day 2 test is taken on the 2nd day after your return. You need a PCR test before you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.