Sport washing

This is absolutely spot on.

I’ve come off Twitter as it’s unbearable, not just with football chat but with politics and general life.
Dave Gorman does a little piss take of “the other half of the internet”, the comments sections at the bottom of articles, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

If you spend time in those areas of the internet, it’s akin to spending time sat in the gutter with some spice head near Piccadilly arguing about why you gave Debbie a black eye for giving Joe the last bit of her cig after promising to save you some.

Social media really is the fucking dregs!

Dave Gorman does a little piss take of “the other half of the internet”, the comments sections at the bottom of articles, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

If you spend time in those areas of the internet, it’s akin to spending time sat in the gutter with some spice head near Piccadilly arguing about why you gave Debbie a black eye for giving Joe the last bit of her cig after promising to save you some.

Social media really is the fucking dregs!

I have to have Facebook as I’m captain of our village cricket side and we organise on there.

When I rarely scroll through my home page it’s full of the people posting narcissistic shite and it’s always those I’d least like to bump into, if I was in the street, which says it all.

I have to have Facebook as I’m captain of our village cricket side and we organise on there.

When I rarely scroll through my home page it’s full of the people posting narcissistic shite and it’s always those I’d least like to bump into, if I was in the street, which says it all.

Facebook = Brag or Slag. Telling people what a wonderful life you have or having a go at others. I much prefer the balance of the matchday forum!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.