Sporting Lisbon Tickets for sale

Anyone know when Cup scheme money went out? Can't seem to see this on my statement.

One ticket for sale in singing section 115 front row. Unfortunately cant make it to the game.

Will take £10. Need to be a city member with google/apple pay so I can transfer you the mobile ticket.

Two (2) Print@Home tickets available at face value (£30 each) for Sporting match in Block 106, East Stand.

I have one ticket in the Ardwick for this game due to my friend dropping out. We can meet outside to let you in, ticket was £100 but will take £60. pm if interested

Hi everyone! I’m from the Netherlands and have one ticket for the game against Sporting Lisboa. Due to a positive Covid test I can’t travel to Manchester tomorrow. Maybe someone here is interested in taking my seat.

Stand: East Stand Level 1
Block: 105
Row: J

Anyone interested?

Hi everyone! I’m from the Netherlands and have one ticket for the game against Sporting Lisboa. Due to a positive Covid test I can’t travel to Manchester tomorrow. Maybe someone here is interested in taking my seat.

Stand: East Stand Level 1
Block: 105
Row: J

Anyone interested?
Hi mate this still available?

Won’t be able to make the game tonight due to work. First person to PM can have it free. Must be done via ticket transfer online so will have to be a member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.