Sporting v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun & NDJ tweeted these pics:

cfpqa.jpg

scaled.php

Looks like a really nice stadium. Most of the Portuguese ones are anyway.

I reckon Barry may not start.

He was at the pre-match press conference. When we played Porto, Milner accompanied Mancini and he did not start.

While Sundays game against Swansea should be of upmost importance, I dont think this is a competition that we should take lightly. A chance to move into the Quaters and increase our UEFA coefficent awaits.

---------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------

---Toure-------------Lescott------------Kompany--------------Kolorov----------

------------------------De Jong-------Pizarro-----------------------------------

---Milner------------------------------------------------------Johnson----------

------------------------Aguero----Dzeko-----------------------------------------

Aguero + Dzeko up front (Balo resting for Swansea) or Dzeko as a lone striker in the first half (with Aguero coming in if tied or losing in 2nd half).

With that equation I'm also calling Kolarov for Clichy tonight...midfield is most unpredictable though - no clue as who might start.

And as someone noticed earlier - it is SO true that whoever joined Roberto during press conference DID NOT play :-) What's up with that?

Last time it was Milner.
I remember same situation @Napoli with Dzeko (at press conference, then on the bench).

Is that Roberto's way of "misleading" oponents? :-)

I swear if Barry doesnt play tonight that would be hilarious...

Seeing Dawson's injury for Spurs against Stevenage, it really struck that these extra cup matches can really hinder you in the league if the unexpected happens.

Hopefully Bobby rests some of our more important players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.