Sports journalism

pfazz

Is sports journalism the most unscrupulous industry in this country. I cannot think of another walk of life that would tolerate the constant lies and fabrication that comes from the newspapers, and not only the tabloids. We are constantly bombarded with shite articles from thicko writers who plainly make things up on a daily basis without any fear of comebacks from their employers who appear on the surface to not only tolerate this behaviour, but actively encourage it.
Nothing appears to be sacred from their lies, private lives, sporting lives etc, all are subject to blatant and constant manufacturing of stories that are sometimes unbelievable and mostly incredible. Journalists used to be a well respected section of our society who could be relied on to produce well researched and interesting articles on whatever was the subject of the day but now it appears these lazy bastards don't even get out of bed to do any research but just make something up and publish without any fear of contradiction. I blame Murdoch the Cnut.

pfazz said:
Is sports journalism the most unscrupulous industry in this country. I cannot think of another walk of life that would tolerate the constant lies and fabrication that comes from the newspapers, and not only the tabloids. We are constantly bombarded with shite articles from thicko writers who plainly make things up on a daily basis without any fear of comebacks from their employers who appear on the surface to not only tolerate this behaviour, but actively encourage it.
Nothing appears to be sacred from their lies, private lives, sporting lives etc, all are subject to blatant and constant manufacturing of stories that are sometimes unbelievable and mostly incredible. Journalists used to be a well respected section of our society who could be relied on to produce well researched and interesting articles on whatever was the subject of the day but now it appears these lazy bastards don't even get out of bed to do any research but just make something up and publish without any fear of contradiction. I blame Murdoch the Cnut.
David-Cameron-laughing-008.jpg

I used to study it and lost faith in it when the person teaching me was insistent that City paid United for Tevez.

I agree with every word that PFAZZ said. Everything that they write about our players comes from a script writer that's high on drugs

pfazz said:

So do I.

I despise that man almost as much as I do everything scum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.