Sports Personality of the Year

Exeter Blue I am here

Decent and fair coverage for once and a guest appearance for our very own Bobby Manc. Jug Ears Balotelli gag was vaguely amusing as well. That Tyrone of Corrie came across as a typical rag cnut, but enjoyed the snippets of Noel and the finish with the City fan turning the rags 19 upside down to read 16 was good! Maybe these fuckers are starting to finally show us some respect!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Decent and fair coverage for once and a guest appearance for our very own Bobby Manc. Jug Ears Balotelli gag was vaguely amusing as well. That Tyrone of Corrie came across as a typical rag cnut, but enjoyed the snippets of Noel and the finish with the City fan turning the rags 19 upside down to read 16 was good! Maybe these fuckers are starting to finally show us some respect!

Wonders will never cease mate

Mo or Rory.

Cavendish is an awesome cyclist, and I think it would raise his profile pre-olympics. That said, Mo Farrah is even less known.

Only caught the end but did anyone else see Abdul Razak a couple rows behind moyes and Radcliffe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.