Sports Personality of the Year

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Decent and fair coverage for once and a guest appearance for our very own Bobby Manc. Jug Ears Balotelli gag was vaguely amusing as well. That Tyrone of Corrie came across as a typical rag cnut, but enjoyed the snippets of Noel and the finish with the City fan turning the rags 19 upside down to read 16 was good! Maybe these fuckers are starting to finally show us some respect!

What was the Balo joke?

Decent and fair coverage for once and a guest appearance for our very own Bobby Manc. Jug Ears Balotelli gag was vaguely amusing as well. That Tyrone of Corrie came across as a typical rag cnut, but enjoyed the snippets of Noel and the finish with the City fan turning the rags 19 upside down to read 16 was good! Maybe these fuckers are starting to finally show us some respect!
Isn't Tyrone a City fan?

MCFC BOB said:
Isn't Tyrone a City fan?

NO A RAG FROM WALKDEN

Vienna_70 said:
Cavendish won it.

Fully deserved, though I wouldn't have argued if Farah had come first.
Who is Cavendish? Never heard of him must have some personality!!!

Seriously this non event is a joke. i don't understand why people give it any credence.

Was it last year when Giggs won it? If it was about sporting achievement then it might get some recognition from me.

bluestud said:
Vienna_70 said:
Cavendish won it.

Seriously this non event is a joke. i don't understand why people give it any credence.

Was it last year when Giggs won it? If it was about sporting achievement then it might get some recognition from me.
FAIL with the who is cav.See you next time you post

No woman at all in the line up.No need to go through the old adage about the fairer sex, Like a woman scorned etc.When Giggs won it a few years ago I lost interest.
My opinion is its driven now by brands and not neccesarily performance.

shawgorbie said:
bluestud said:
Vienna_70 said:
Cavendish won it.

FAIL with the who is cav.See you next time you post

I'm serious I just read he's a cyclist but who watches cycling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.