Spot of bother yesterday

Thaksins Love Child

Was anyone else in that tent outside the Fernhurst pub yesterday when it kicked off a bit?

A City fan thought it would be funny to come in a Gorilla suit, with a T-Shirt on with Caicedo on the back the idiot.

Few black City fans noticed it and tried knocking the shit out of him.

Police came in horses etc, not sure what happened after that though.

Saw the guy dressed in the gorilla suit and saw the spot of bother inside the tent, but in truth I was just outside it and I thought it was just getting a little bit too rowdy for the police's liking so they tried to calm it down, my mate told me about the Caicedo shirt in the car and I was a little bit shocked there wasn't more trouble.

He should be twated for that, may not be intentionally racist but 90% of people would think it is.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Was anyone else in that tent outside the Fernhurst pub yesterday when it kicked off a bit?

A City fan thought it would be funny to come in a Gorilla suit, with a T-Shirt on with Caicedo on the back the idiot.

i was inside the pub...came out and saw coppers all over the place and on horses!

didt know what it was about

Violence isn't always the answer but this tit shouldn't be surprised that he got a few slaps.

Yeah surpisingly he ended up on his own, who would want to backup a tosser like that!

Also, was that Micky Francis in the Viking hat? Saw a few people posing for pics with him. Didn't think he did City games anymore?? Only from reading his book I mean.

Hollywood Blue said:

Violence isn't always the answer but this tit shouldn't be surprised that he got a few slaps.

Agreed, moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.