Spot the mistake...

Blue Mist said:
cheddar404 said:
aguero93:20 said:
They get paid for this shit too it's unbelievable. Still, now Milner's suspended we could use Tevez in the same role....

What about Colin Bell?

Colin Bell is overrated in my opinion, if he was as good as they say why isn't he in the first team every week, No for me it has to be Nigel Clough out there tonight.

Blasphemy.

It's actually no dafter than the pre-match discussion between Keane and Dixon on ITV on Saturday. This was a truly revealing discussion between two ex-pros who clearly hadn't got a clue about the context of the game. Pellegrini was clearly thinking about Tuesday and had picked a much weaker team than for the league match. In Keane's immortal words, "You've got to go with Mourinho. He's got something 'orl dee udder managers haven't - he always goes with his strongest team, and that looks a really strong Chelsea team. You've got to fancy Chelsea. I don't know what Pellegrini's playing at." They both appeared to believe that not playing Aguero and Fernandinho, and not having Nasri in the starting line up were serious errors of judgement. Mourinho would certainly not have been so stupid.

lankyblue said:
Give me some help here, what an I looking for and where, the link goes to a Daily Mail general football page. Is there someone who can tell me where to look without spending ages going through lots of rubbish.

Thanks!! Come on you Blues !! Having a day off today, didn't think I could concentrate on working.

Durham has retracted the article.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
It's actually no dafter than the pre-match discussion between Keane and Dixon on ITV on Saturday. This was a truly revealing discussion between two ex-pros who clearly hadn't got a clue about the context of the game. Pellegrini was clearly thinking about Tuesday and had picked a much weaker team than for the league match. In Keane's immortal words, "You've got to go with Mourinho. He's got something 'orl dee udder managers haven't - he always goes with his strongest team, and that looks a really strong Chelsea team. You've got to fancy Chelsea. I don't know what Pellegrini's playing at." They both appeared to believe that not playing Aguero and Fernandinho, and not having Nasri in the starting line up were serious errors of judgement. Mourinho would certainly not have been so stupid.

I thought this was embarrassingly dreadful as well.

You expect no better from Keane, who is a grade 1 idiot on all matters football, let alone on City. But Lee Dixon is supposed to be a City fan. (Not that he ever acts like it). How could anyone who knows ANYTHING about City not contradict Keane in that discussion??? Beggars belief.

Thanks Cobweb, my comments always open in newest first, rather than oldest. But yes, poor research by Durham again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.