Spot The Players & Staff

salfordpaul said:
CTID_92 said:
Theres a guy to the left of the blonde bloke behind ade, he's one of the youth/reserve coachs. He's called steve _____ (cant think of his surname)
Steve Eyres son of the great man, city fan and pundit/after dinner speaker "Fred Eyres"
Ah thats it! he used to take my old sunday league team training sessions when i was about 11, he didn't half push us. Silly me didnt have a clue who he was so started to dislike training, if only i realised, who knows what opportunities i could;ve got! :/

steve is a great lad, been at the club years, he's city through and through. he is also salford through and through like me and he's now doing even more at the club like helping out at the reserves. I was dead chuffed to see him against yoooonited reserves last week.

Steve is really well thought of and held in high regard by lads in Salford!

Future city stars are in good hands and to be fair he used to ply footie with my brother and frankly i am amazed he didn't make it properly. He had a sweet left peg! I'm convinced he's better than garrido!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.