SPOTY

Disgrace - surely the dippers should’ve won everything!
Gonna get a petition going to sort it out.
Well in Raz for being in the running in the first place.

Was always going to be Stokes but I've never been convinced tbf.

He effectively scored the "1" when we Germany beat Brazil 7-1

Wheres Van Dyke. The greatest player the world had ever seen.
He’ll get it next year along with team of the year and jurgen kock coach of the year,not forgetting moment of the year when the scousers pickpocketed more pockets than the rest of the worlds pickpocketing fraternity put together ..

Reactions: W12
I don't have a problem with England cricket team winning, as it was fantastic and I loved it.
But for context, Spurs, West Ham, Celtic, Sunderland and Leicester City have won it, United have won it twice, and LFC 3 times.
I imagine even if the England cricket team hadn't won the world club, then the BBC would have awarded it to the national tiddlywinks team, ahead of he team that made English footballing history by winning an unprecedented domestic treble.

stokes had to win-the world cup and the test innings were great achievments and great tv-old den looked like he had been in hospitality and are there many more wastes of tv space than Princess Anne /Linneker/Logan and thatBalding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.