Spud fans

Blueranger

Sorry if posted already, but I have just visited the glory glory spuds site to see the modric reaction, I was banned from the site some weeks ago but have logged on using another ISP.

I saw a 7 page thread about the Etihad deal and had a look. Half way through one of our own, coop, was defending our position when one idiot let rip with comments such as "I hope you get cancer" "your worse than a pedo" "I really hope you die in a slow painful way" all this and still did not get banned by their mods!

Just think on when responding to them on this site.

This seems as good a place as any to announce my joining of the board!

I'm a poster on gg. Lurked here on occasion when there has been beef between the two clubs.

I like football first and foremost. I have only been to eastlands on one occasion. I watched the Wigan game, last season. The 1 - 0 win. I was honestly pissed off, not because i desperatly wanted city to lose, but I had put a tenner on a 1-1 draw and a Wigan striker (who I believe is called sammon or salmon or something) ballsed up a pretty easy chance.

Hello Blue moon folks!

What is the most comical on there is the following quote:

It was not always about this at all. The FA 'fair play' regulations, if you will, which existed up until the 80s, were put in place to ensure that the big city clubs (who would inevitably have the bigger attendances) would have to share their income amongst every other club in the league. So yes, the big city clubs would tend to do better but they were always held back by having to effectively subside Leyton Orient and Scunthrope United. You also couldn't buy a football club and make money out of it. Dividends were limited and directors were not allowed to be paid. So no, it not always like this at all.

And which club, more than any other, has their fingerprints over stopping this system so they could keep the money all for themselves.....?

spurspinter1 said:

I'm a poster on gg. Lurked here on occasion when there has been beef between the two clubs.

I like football first and foremost. I have only been to eastlands on one occasion. I watched the Wigan game, last season. The 1 - 0 win. I was honestly pissed off, not because i desperatly wanted city to lose, but I had put a tenner on a 1-1 draw and a Wigan striker (who I believe is called sammon or salmon or something) ballsed up a pretty easy chance.

Hello Blue moon folks!

Welcome mate , you seem to talk a bit more sense than some Spurs supporters , who really have taken a vicious dislike not only to this club , but to almost every other too !

That Modric appears to be makin' a bit of a rod for his own back at Tottenham with his alleged comments ....... the way he's carryin' on he'd better hope he gets that transfer , or he'll be in for a lynching!

I think he was drunk. To be fair, every other Spud poster told him that he had gone too far.

spurspinter1 said:

Hello Blue moon folks!

Welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.