Spuds game sold out

waspish said:
I reckon this summer they have to try and squeeze another 5000 seats in the ground wonder if this could happen without major restructure
I doubt that very much. Won't they have a safety certificate issued by the local council and fire service, issued subject to a specific maximum number of persons in the ground at any given time? And even if you disregard all that, where would they put those extra seats?

jimharri said:
waspish said:
I reckon this summer they have to try and squeeze another 5000 seats in the ground wonder if this could happen without major restructure
I doubt that very much. Won't they have a safety certificate issued by the local council and fire service, issued subject to a specific maximum number of persons in the ground at any given time? And even if you disregard all that, where would they put those extra seats?

The empty spaces between north/ south stands and east/ CB ? Sure I read a while back in the muen that a feasability study had confirmed this could be done to get another 3k in.

Georgian Maestro said:
Even though we've "sold out" we'll still get the usual 2-3000 empty seats in the ground, mainly in the family stand. The Arsenal game was a joke for this
Well there's gonna be an empty seat in the Family Stand against United in the FA Cup cos my ticket's there but I'm standing with my mate in 110.

It should be a fantastic game....for the neutral....absolutely horrible to watch as a City fan. Lets hope Lennon isn't quite ready.

JGL07 said:
Maybe it would be worthwhile for the club to come up with a system for resale of tickets that would otherwise be unused. The revenue could be split between the ticket holder and the club. This would have been self defeating if the tickets were not being regularly sold out.

That's what SeatExchange was all about but it was pulled. I think some other Clubs use Viagogo to do the same thing.

I wasn't at the last home match and would've loved to have got £20 for my Seasoncard. It would've been too difficult to get the card to someone and get it back so I lost out on that one. No major disaster but still an empty seat that could've been occupied by another.

Davs 19 said:
jimharri said:
waspish said:

The empty spaces between north/ south stands and east/ CB ?
Yes I thought of this. I checked last time and there were only 22 people in that area and there was so much space they ran around the whole game.

quiet_riot said:
RP2 said:
Sick to death of hearing all the "family stand is empty" moaners on here!

There's a choice of seasoncards at the start of the season - One adult AND one child seasoncard in the family stand is still cheaper than one adult ticket in other parts of the ground - so if you have a kid (or two) and want the option to take them to SOME of the games, then it is far more cost effective to buy in the family stand.

It is not the supporters faults for "not bringing the kids" - if anything it is the clubs fault (although I don't see superb family pricing as a fault) for the pricing structure.

I thought you weren't allowed in the NS without a child in tow, season ticket holder or not?
There's always some loose ones wandering about. I just grab one for 2 minutes then release it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
jimharri said:

The empty spaces between north/ south stands and east/ CB ?
Yes I thought of this. I checked last time and there were only 22 people in that area and there was so much space they ran around the whole game.

Made me laugh anyway....

Georgian Maestro said:
Even though we've "sold out" we'll still get the usual 2-3000 empty seats in the ground, mainly in the family stand. The Arsenal game was a joke for this

not quite that many was there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.