spuds game

Why do some of you want a blue dippers win?I hate both of them so 1 point doesn't do spuds any favours really and a point for everton still keeps them near the shitty end of the table.

Tottenham are a good side, good to watch.

if peter crouch wasnt such a gumby they could have had some good chances/few more goals.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Why do some of you want a blue dippers win?I hate both of them so 1 point doesn't do spuds any favours really and a point for everton still keeps them near the shitty end of the table.
because spurs will be going with us for a top 4 place finish.

everton win will be better

oh and btw i HATE both teams but i am thinking of what's best for city the more spurs drop points the better

10.Goater_Legend said:
Andouble said:
You'd have to think with a quality striker Spurs are contenders. Their midfield is sublime.
Would you say Spurs are as good as City?
not a chance..we have boy wonder supermario,Carlo ancelotti says he is a very special talent

anyone else thinks that blue dippers are playing tactical approach similar to the rags?

imo spuds is quite strong and their delivery from the back 4 is for now better than ours, bearing in mind that we are yet to see our first team back4. Having said that, their defense is all over the place. I have to say because they have so many attack players, the dippers are afraid to commit men upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.