Spuds Ground Staff and MET Police

i went for a piss bout 25 minutes in and about 4 blues were in concourse area getting food etc and no joke, the police/stewards ratio: fans was 10:1. was a joke.
saw a girl in tears, apparently she had been pushed over by an angry steward?
any truth in that if anyone knows?

greenie said:
i went for a piss bout 25 minutes in and about 4 blues were in concourse area getting food etc and no joke, the police/stewards ratio: fans was 10:1. was a joke.

I know a girl on our coach who's dad got pushed to floor and had his arm dislocate, maybe it was her and you misheard the story?

I was on the lower tier, told to sit down then the police came and stood up in front of us, so we couldn't see. Then the one of the police said stand up, so we did. And then got told to sit down by a steward. ''we carnt stand up, we carnt sit down, we carnt stand up, we carnt sit down'' In the end we stood up, and the police were sat down lol

j_string_Blue said:
greenie said:

I know a girl on our coach who's dad got pushed to floor and had his arm dislocate, maybe it was her and you misheard the story?

maybe thats her, thats fuckin awful, saw her takin down the coppers numbers, hope they get done over for that

greenie said:
j_string_Blue said:
greenie said:

maybe thats her, thats fuckin awful, saw her takin down the coppers numbers, hope they get done over for that

Yeah i think it is the same story mate because the girl on our coach got the details of the police. He got taken to a local hospital after he got kicked out and was told he had dislocated his arm. Like you said hopefully they will get done for it.

Trigger said:
I was sat bottom tier row 16, you weren't in row 15 were you? Because by the sounds of your story i was one of the lads stood behind you and it was my dads mate who got chucked out after around 20minutes. I was trying to stop them from kicking him out but these power thirsty stewards were having none of it. They were kicking people out for a similar thing last year, pathetic!

and you now know how lucky you are to have such lovely stewards ;) at City[/quote]

Yer we had the two very front seats next to the stairs - it was well uncalled for - he paid for his ticket fair and square - he was only doing what the majority of the rest of the stadium were doing - i swear they were just looking to cause us grief. Also love how they sat (eventually) police and ground staff all the way down the stairs - what did they think we were gonna do ? jump off a wall which had a ten foot drop the other side!!! they were pathetic. Not sure either what teh woman copper or the woman member of ground staff would have done if it had kicked off either!!!! (i can say that since im female)

Never going to that away game again - spurs dont deserve my money.

As we left the ground on our coach, one of the Spurs stewards stood in one of the exits was stood in the doorway smoking a cig and flicked the V's at our coaches.

If we'd have done that we'd have been arrested and banned for at least a year.

Yet because we were on coaches and were driving away, he thought he could get away with it and reckons nowt will happen because of it.

Think again mate. Think again. Reckon you could be getting a call from the Met in a few days! :o)

Challenger1978 said:
Have any of you lot ever though of taking camcorders with you and recording everything. You know like the coppers film football fans, can't you lot film them and use it to complain when they act like twats ?.

That's illegal mate! :o)

Thanks to the anti-terrorism laws, I belive it's illegal to film the police in the course of their duty, but they can film us without informing us or asking what it's for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.