Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see spurs also feel uefa are not fit for purpose and have officially stated so. But that's them shafted by the officials now in the final.

To be honest, it's a disgrace and I think we all know how it would be viewed if it had happened to a certain red Scouse team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48323542
We have had probs before with police and stewarding. Even in the Jol days a game in Sevilla the police beat up fans and tipped a wheelchair over. Even to the point Jol dragged fans into the coach. Not to mention some rough housing across Italy

Throw in some heavy handed Madrid policing, some well behaved Scousers and heavy handed Madrid stewards this could be a nightmare for some travellers

We have had probs before with police and stewarding. Even in the Jol days a game in Sevilla the police beat up fans and tipped a wheelchair over. Even to the point Jol dragged fans into the coach. Not to mention some rough housing across Italy

Throw in some heavy handed Madrid policing, some well behaved Scousers and heavy handed Madrid stewards this could be a nightmare for some travellers

My missus was at the Sevilla game and was close-by when the stewards piled in to the Spurs fans in the ground.

I am a bit nervy about her going out to Madrid for the final. She's not streetwise at all. She is flying out on the planes chartered by the club but at least a handful of her friends and her brother will be with her. However, they are travelling separately from her.

My missus was at the Sevilla game and was close-by when the stewards piled in to the Spurs fans in the ground.

I am a bit nervy about her going out to Madrid for the final. She's not streetwise at all. She is flying out on the planes chartered by the club but at least a handful of her friends and her brother will be with her. However, they are travelling separately from her.

Good luck to her. Stick with the crowd and she should be fine. The Spanish OB are total bast***s though.

Yep they were shithouses. Anyway, i hope she enjoys a good game and avoids any agro, brilliant she gets to see this match. Keep with the crowd like spurs fella said!

This match is taking so long to come round that I've lost what little interest I had.

By the time it kicks off I'll be thinking it's next season already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.