spurs 4 before final

bri an t

i see we play spurs 4 days before the final not ideal,i wonder what team we will play as we need to win.

Our strongest team hopefully! Have to forget about the final, absolutely vital we win against spurs.

I think it's ok to have them then. If we win that game there is a good chance it could be the result that gets us in the CL next season. Then we can use that high of acheiving our major goal to put all efforts on the final knowing that the replay 3 days later is irrelevant.

We should play our strongest side against spuds and against stoke, if some players have to play both games surely they can go through the pain barrier for the two games FFS, but Bert will tamper with it no doubt.

The game spuds are playing tonight is massive for me, it's going to pile the pressure on utd if the goons win and give us a bit of breathing space (fingers crossed for their match against west brom). I'm surprised there hasn't been more on it on this forum actually. You never want to be in the position relying on other results, but if they lose tonight and saturday then it gives us the chance to go 6 points clear and ease the pressure on our match against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.