Spurs (a) CL QF

Looking for 2 tickets. Can pick up in London any day or before the match. I will also be at the semi final on Saturday so can meet then.

I too would love 2 adult tickets and can meet,bank transfer or whatever.reside in london.I am in manchester wednesday night for cardiff game.Please contact me on oceansky1@sky.com to discuss details.

Probably wishful thinking, but I'll add my name to the list for 1 or 2 adult tickets. Can bank transfer, or pay cash at Wembley on Saturday, or Tuesday when I'm working in London.

I have 6 can you transfer £200 my name is Amrik Gill. Do not bank transfer unless your sure of the person. People never learn

I have a spare, think I commented on the wrong thread before. My old man couldn't get the time off work, been left with one adult ticket.

Face value so £60. Can meet at wembley tomorrow. Cheers

I have a spare, think I commented on the wrong thread before. My old man couldn't get the time off work, been left with one adult ticket.

Face value so £60. Can meet at wembley tomorrow. Cheers
Is it still available. Can collect with cash tomorrow.

Still desperate for 1 adult 1 Junior.
We’ll be traveling down anyway, hoping to pick something up before KO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.