Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To sell 9000 tickets for a friday night game with no trains home is truly outstanding

It proves we've now arrived as a global club and at the moment we are the hottest ticket in town. The first signs were there in the charity shield. In spite of many of our regular fanbase boycotting the game I think we sold out our allocation for that, or close. The speed in which the Spurs tickets sold, in spite of all the difficulties of getting to and from the game, shows how desperate people are to watch us live.

It proves we've now arrived as a global club and at the moment we are the hottest ticket in town. The first signs were there in the charity shield. In spite of many of our regular fanbase boycotting the game I think we sold out our allocation for that, or close. The speed in which the Spurs tickets sold, in spite of all the difficulties of getting to and from the game, shows how desperate people are to watch us live.
Think the level of opposition and ticket pricing helps as well. There are hundreds available for the Burnley home game but tickets start at £61!

Spuds will have most of their players back and possibly Son if they get knocked out early at AFCON, so expect to face the strongest Spuds team for weeks , also think Pep will go with a decent team after a couple of weeks break , this will be a good game, Spuds new style of play is aggressive/pressing which will leave them vunerable at the back , its about time we scored and won at their new stadium.
New style ? poch tried that shit and failed miserably when he was at spud.

Think the level of opposition and ticket pricing helps as well. There are hundreds available for the Burnley home game but tickets start at £61!

I thought every home game was sold out this season. These might be returns from s/c holders who can't attend put on ticket exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.